The development strategy of «National medical holding» Joint stock company
The development strategy of «National medical holding» Joint stock company (hereinafter – Holding) for 2013-2020 determines the mission, vision, principles and strategic goals, role of Holding in providing the effective dynamic development of Holding and its branch organizations (hereinafter - Centers) as part of the integrated academic Health Care system of «Nazarbayev University» autonomous educational organization (hereinafter – Nazarbayev University).
To improve the health of population using the achievements of the advanced medical science, effective medical education and principles and evidence-based medicine.
To become the medical center of Nazarbayev University – advanced model of Health Care in the Republic of Kazakhstan, represented by all types of medical care based on the synergism of clinical, scientific and educational practice, efficiently functioning in the competitive environment.
Principles of activity:
The principles of activity of Holding (hereinafter – Principles) will become an integral part of the establishment of Holding as the advanced model of Health Care in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The principles will be the reliable basis for supporting the Mission of population health improvement by Holding and Centers.
Due to the significant role of Principles in the transformation of Holding and its Centers into the advanced model of Health Care, the Leadership shall not bear the direct responsibility for supporting and observance of Principles in daily activity of the Centers. The Leadership of Holding and Centers will become the example for imitation for all the employees of Holding and Centers simultaneously as the Bearers of Value, related with the Principles.
• High quality and Leadership reflect the aspiration for the achievement of the highest quality in carrying out the activities, and meet the advanced standards in the field of Health Care.
• Sympathy and Respect reflect the countenance and respect to physical, emotional and psychological status of patients and their families.
• Innovations and Creativity reflect the exposure to the creation and use of new breakthrough ideas in all aspects of activity as well as formation of conditions for maximal development of intellectual potential of the staff.
• Responsibility and Reliability are aimed at the implementation of expectations of population, employees, state, sole shareholder, and sustainable development.
• Honesty and Transparency reflect the policy of sociability and objective reporting for the interested parties and persons.
• Alignment and Unity reflect the synergism of all components and processes of activity in achieving the shared goals and objectives.
Goal 1. Sustainable high quality level of medical care.
Goal 2. Establishment and development of high performance system of the advanced technologies transfer in Health Care of Kazakhstan.
Goal 3. Improvement of the Operations management system of the Centers.
Goal 4. Formation of the advanced Scientific-innovative system as part of Nazarbayev University.
Goal 5. Establishment and development of new educational system in Health Care as part of Nazarbayev University.